Blender 2.8 parametric modeling updates
Earlier this week, we released a brand new book covering a technique that can change the way you work with Blender, which is parametric modeling. Have you ever thought about adding parametric properties to objects in Blender?
In the book, you will learn how to use Drivers, Shape Keys, Hooks, and Custom Properties in Blender 2.81 to add those properties to any 3D model.
As you can see from the list, we have new locations where the paperback can ship. The Amazon stores from Canada, Singapore, and the United Arab Emirates can ship the paperback version.
A few quick notes about the book:
- You can see a full description of the content with images and videos in the details page
- You can download the files used in the book. In the first pages, you will find an address to get the files. That way, you can follow the instructions from each chapter.
If you are among the first readers that got the digital version of the book, thank you! Don't forget to leave a review and rating for the book at the Amazon store where you made the purchase. That helps us a lot!
The additional shipping locations are also available for all other books from Blender 3D Architect:
- Blender 2.9 for architecture: Modeling and rendering with Eevee and Cycles
- Blender 2.9: The beginner's guide
- Blender Eevee: The guide to real-time rendering with Blender 2.8