Best of 2020 in Blender 3D Architect – Part II
As we are getting close to the end of 2020, it is time to take a break and get ready to start a new year. One way to get prepared for a new year is to go back and see the past months' highlights. With that in mind, we will post a short series of articles with a list of the most popular articles of Blender 3D Architect this year.
How did I pick each article? The primary source of popularity for our selection was the weekly newsletter. We went by each week of 2020 and selected the most popular articles according to our subscribers.
Here is the second batch of articles from the first quarter of 2020:
- 7 Free full scenes with architectural projects in Blender
- Free furniture: IKEA TRYSIL bed for Blender (OBJ)
- 24 Free concrete PBR textures for architecture
- House 59: Exteriors and interiors with Cycles (Profile)
- Free architectural scenes for Blender (update)
- Blender as a CAD tool: Using the Set Precise Mesh add-on
- 75k free IES profiles for interior rendering
- Best Add-ons for architecture in Blender – Part I
- 6 Free lamp models and a chair for interiors (OBJ)
- Free BIM tools: Open IFC Viewer
- Gourmet market renovation with Blender and UE4 (Profile)
- Free procedural Sky background for Cycles and Eevee
- 83 Free Paving stones PBR Textures
If you missed any of those articles, now is the time to visit each of them and get a resource for your architectural visualization projects or read a detailed project profile. We hope you like the selection of content and wish you a better year.