Best of 2020 in Blender 3D Architect – Part III
As we are getting close to the end of 2020, it is time to take a break and get ready to start a new year. One way to get prepared for a new year is to go back and see the past months' highlights. With that in mind, we will post a short series of articles with a list of the most popular articles of Blender 3D Architect this year.
How did I pick each article? The primary source of popularity for our selection was the weekly newsletter. We went by each week of 2020 and selected the most popular articles according to our subscribers.
Here is the third batch of articles from the first quarter of 2020:
- Free furniture: NIL Table for Blender (OBJ)
- Anti-Seam Add-on for textures in Blender (Free)
- BlenderBIM updates and new features (v0.0.200829)
- Scatter 3.0 with new UI and features: Add-ons for architecture
- Modeling a building in 10 minutes using Blender, Urb, and IFC
- Free furniture: Kitchen assets for Blender
- 33 Free Concrete PBR textures for architecture
- Alpha Trees Add-on for mapped tree textures
- Penthouse Interior with Blender and E-Cycles
- 22 Free Planks PBR textures for architecture
If you missed any of those articles, now is the time to visit each of them and get a resource for your architectural visualization projects or read a detailed project profile. We hope you like the selection of content and wish you a better year.