Best of 2020 in Blender 3D Architect – Part I
As we are getting close to the end of 2020, it is time to take a break and get ready to start a new year. One way to get prepared for a new year is to go back and see the past months' highlights. With that in mind, we will post a short series of articles with a list of the most popular articles of Blender 3D Architect this year.
How did I pick each article? The primary source of popularity for our selection was the weekly newsletter. We went by each week of 2020 and selected the most popular articles according to our subscribers.
Here is the first batch of articles from the first quarter of 2020:
- 12 Free PBR textures for interiors (Tiles)
- 497 free PBR materials for architecture (up to 4k)
- Rendering a floor plan with Blender 2.8 and Eevee
- 15 Free trees and brushes cutout textures
- 205 Free PBR textures for architecture
- Apartment interior with Cycles: Architectural glass and carpet download
- 3D Model Haven: Free online library with 3D models
- 16 Free cutout trees for exteriors (PNG)
- Free kitchen scene for Blender
- Free Donatella chair for Blender
- Blender 2.90: The SketchUp killer
- 241 Free models for events and exhibitions (FBX)
- Cantilevered stair model for Blender: Free construction details (IFC)
- Fixing Blender snapping system: CAD Like Transform (Free Add-on)
If you missed any of those articles, now is the time to visit each of them and get a resource for your architectural visualization projects or read a detailed project profile. We hope you like the selection of content and wish you a better year.