12 Free PBR textures for interiors (Tiles)
Besides a lot of furniture models to use in architectural interiors, you should also look for a lot of PBR textures, which might save you a lot of time during project development. If you already have a particular surface at your library, you won’t lose any time searching for it when a project requires that specific material.
Do you remember the collections from digital artist Julio Sillet? He was posting a lot of free PBR textures on his Gumroad profile, and he got an update. You can download a small collection with 12 PBR textures from tiles surfaces.
All materials from Julio Sillets features Blender 2.8 files, which makes it incredibly easy to use. And also texture maps with a 4K resolution.
How to download? The artist uses Gumroads fair price model, where you can give the artist any value before a download. To get them for free you must set the amount as zero. However, if you plan to use the materials in commercial projects it would be nice to reward the artist.
One aspect of the texture collections that we never mentioned before is the licensing of such material. According to the author, all textures have a CC-BY license. That means you must give credit to the artist in any project you choose to apply such resources.
You can use the PBR textures for commercial projects with no restrictions.
Do you want even more free PBR textures for architecture? You should take a look at those other collections:
- 13 Free PBR textures of Tactile blocks for architecture
- 14 free PBR textures and HDR maps (Facades and walkway)
- 11 Free PBR materials and HDR maps (Tiles)
- 12 free PBR materials and HDR maps (Concrete)
- 10 free PBR materials and HDR maps (Rocks and Bricks)
- 16 free PBR textures and HDR maps (Rock and Wood)
- 15 free PBR textures and HDR maps (Bricks and Leaves)
- 9 Free PBR textures for architecture (Wood and Parquet)
Using Blender for architecture
Do you want to use Blender for architecture or render your projects using Cycles or Eevee? We have three books available that could help you!
They cover the use of Blender for producing architectural content and also all information you need to render projects in real-time:
- Blender 2.9 for architecture: Modeling and rendering with Eevee and Cycles
- Blender 2.8 parametric modeling: Drivers, Custom Properties, and Shape Keys for 3D modeling
- Blender 3.0: The beginner's guide
- Blender 2.8 for technical drawing
- Blender Eevee: The guide to real-time rendering with Blender 2.8
You can get them in both digital and paperback formats. By ordering those books, you will not only improve your skills with Blender for architecture but also support Blender 3D Architect.