Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 6
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Orchad House – Exterior rendering with Blender Cycles (Profile)
- Free Eames Soft Pad Chair from Herman Miller (OBJ)
- Landform House – Master bedroom: Blender and Octane Render
- Free furniture: Atra lounge chair in FBX and OBJ
- Trapeze Tiny House: Blender and Corona Render
As a highlight to the week, we can point the project profile from Paweł Pęcherzewski, which shared some of the details about his Orchad House design. You will be able to learn a few details on the artist's workflow and process.
You will also find some useful resources to download free furniture assets. Two great chairs for interiors and some other projects using Octane Render and Corona with Blender.