Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2019: Week 35
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- 100 free PBR materials for architecture
- Free Haworth Zody Office chair for Blender
- Blender Eevee: The guide
- Exterior visualization of residential building with Cycles
- Bathroom interior with Eevee in Blender 2.8
- Blender 2.8 quick tip: Isolated mode?
- Apartment renovation with Blender 2.8 and LuxCoreRender
Besides the interior visualization project, you will also get some great assets for your library with textures and furniture models.
As a highlight, we can point out the release of our guide to rendering with Eevee, which will help you achieve realistic lighting with the real-time render engine. There are some incredible projects related to Blender and architecture using Cycles, Eevee, and LuxCore.