Best articles from March 2018
We are just starting another month, and in the previous thirty days, Blender 3D Architect readers found about 40-50 articles related to architectural visualization. Among those articles, you will get assets, tutorials and featured projects or interviews with artists.
If you missed any of the articles from March 2018, here is a list with some of the highlights from the previous month. How do we pick the articles? By popularity. Those were most articles with the most views from last month.
First, we can start with the articles that point you to a free asset that you can use in your architectural visualization projects in Blender:
- 111 free textures for architecture
- 31 free furniture models
- Four free, high-quality furniture models for Blender
- 120 Free PBR textures in CC0 for architecture
- Eevee for interior visualization: Free Toilet scene
Next, you will find guides and tutorials that will explain how to use a feature or perform a task in Blender:
- How to create BIM files from Blender models?
- How to simulate artificial lights in Cycles?
- Grass for architecture in Blender
Finally, we have a popular type of article showing interesting artwork from Blender artists using Blender to create an architectural visualization. Some of the articles consist of an interview with the artists, explaining in more detail their workflow and line of work:
- Cabin by the lake with Blender Cycles
- Scandinavian Interior with Cycles
- Interview: Kitchen interior with Blender Cycles
Besides those articles, you will also find a few updates on our training made during the last month. So far we have two new lessons for the course about architectural modeling with Blender, which is just the start of a series of upcoming lessons we will post on all courses.
The two new lessons will show you how to create a building from scratch, using a DWG file as reference. We go through the full process.