Best of 2020 in Blender 3D Architect – Part IV
As we are getting close to the end of 2020, it is time to take a break and get ready to start a new year. One way to get prepared for a new year is to go back and see the past months' highlights. With that in mind, we will post a short series of articles with a list of the most popular articles of Blender 3D Architect this year.
How did I pick each article? The primary source of popularity for our selection was the weekly newsletter. We went by each week of 2020 and selected the most popular articles according to our subscribers.
Here is the fourth and last batch of articles from the last quarter of 2020:
- Comparing Cycles and LuxCore for architecture
- Free Christmas 3D assets and scene for Blender (FBX)
- BlenderBIM bounty to improve construction drawing generation
- Free architectural design created with FreeCAD
- Scandinavian studio: Free interior scene with settings for Cycles
- Must-have Add-ons for architecture with Blender: Set Precise Mesh (Free)
- Free 3D scanned human model for architecture
- Free dining table with assets for Blender (OBJ)
- Advanced water shader for architecture with E-Cycles
- Kitchen design in Blender using the Home Builder Library
- Must-have Add-ons for architecture with Blender: Photographer 2 (Free)
- Free furniture: Kitchen assets for Blender
If you missed any of those articles, now is the time to visit each of them and get a resource for your architectural visualization projects or read a detailed project profile. We hope you like the selection of content and wish you a better year.
You can also check the previous lists in the following links:
- Best of 2020 in Blender 3D Architect – Part I
- Best of 2020 in Blender 3D Architect – Part II
- Best of 2020 in Blender 3D Architect – Part III