Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 22
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Free furniture: IKEA TRYSIL bed for Blender (OBJ)
- Scandinavian Style Living Room with Cycles (Profile)
- 7 Free full scenes with architectural projects in Blender
- Kitchen and living with Blender Cycles (Profile)
- How to set the radius for round shapes in Blender 2.8? (Spin)
As a highlight, we have two project profiles showing the workflow used in unique interior projects. First, a commercial project about a residential space. And another interior with a personal project, which reproduces a photo in Blender.
Besides those profiles, you also find an incredible resource with seven architectural scenes to download.