Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 21
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Top floor: From Blender to Unreal Engine 4 – Part II (Profile)
- Free procedural fabric texture for Blender
- 355 Free assets for architecture: Interiors and exteriors (UE4)
- Top floor: From Blender to Unreal Engine – Part I (Profile)
- SketchUp importer for Blender 2.82a released
- Fixing Blender snapping system: CAD Like Transform (Free Add-on)
As a highlight, we can point out an impressive Add-on for Blender called CAD Like Transform that can literally fix the snapping system! You should give it a try. Also, an incredible two-part profile that describes how to prepare and render projects in the Unreal Engine, using Blender as a modeler.