Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2021: Week 28
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Camera correction and water material: Blender 3D Architect Pro reports
- 21 free vegetation packs for the Unreal Engine
- Bulvar Apartments with Blender and E-Cycles
- Matilde House using BIM and FreeCAD
- Tiny house with Blender Cycles
As a highlight, we can point to the great looking Bulvar apartments project! It shows Blender as the main marketing tool for a large real-state complex. If you thought that Blender couldnt provide support for such projects, it will give you lots of reasons to reconsider.