Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 50
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- BlenderBIM bounty to improve construction drawing generation
- Mixed-use building with Blender and E-Cycles
- Free steel stairs generator for FreeCAD
- Architectural animation with Blender and E-Cycles
- BlenderBIM updates and new features: Version v0.0.201207
As a highlight, we can easily point to the bounty that has a noble goal for anyone using Blender for architecture. The bounty plans to solve a popular request in relation to construction drawing.