Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 23
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- 24 Free concrete PBR textures for architecture
- A45 Cabin residence with E-Cycles (Profile)
- Free download of an LC2 Divano armchair (FBX)
- House 59: Exteriors and interiors with Cycles (Profile)
- BlenderBIM updates: Export BIM files from Blender (IFC)
- How to quickly align furniture models for architecture in Blender?
As a highlight, we can point two great profiles covering projects dealing with exteriors with Blender. The first one, which has the name of House 59 shows a great mix of interiors and exteriors. With A45 we have a unique type of residence in the middle of a large vegetation area.