Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2019: Week 51
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- 13 Free Trees backdrop for architecture
- 31 Free furniture models in FBX and OBJ
- Koya No Sumika house with Blender and Corona Render
- Prefabricated home visualization with Blender Cycles
- 150+ free PBR Textures for architecture
- Creating technical drawings with Blender 2.8
As a highlight, we can point out the downloadable collection with 150 free PBR textures from Public Domain Textures. The library has a great selection of textures available in resolutions up to 8k.
We also have a new book released from Blender 3D Architect, which will explain to you how to use Blender 2.8 for technical drawing rendering.
Sidenote: We need help from anyone that bought one of our books. Would you mind reviewing and rating the books? It is easy to add a review or rating. Go back to the Amazon store where you got the book and leave a review! Thanks to everyone that bought and left a rating or review. You are supporting Blender 3D Architect.