Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2019: Week 33
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Blender 2.8: Where are the shading options?
- Apartment interior with Blender 2.8 and Cycles
- Maxime Residence with Blender and Octane Render
- Free download of environmental assets for the Unreal Engine
- 36 Free PBR materials for architecture
- Kitchen with Blender and the Unreal Engine
Besides the interior visualization project, you will also get some great assets for your library with textures and furniture models.
As a highlight, we can point out an incredible visualization project using Octane Render, which shows the Maxime Residence. You will notice we didn't list any projects using Eevee, but to keep real-time rendering around we posted a project using the Unreal Engine!