Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2022: Week 22
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Align textures to the camera and VRAM optimization: Blender 3D Architect Pro reports
- Kitchen and dining render with Blender
- Åland Islands House with Blender and E-Cycles
- Free furniture: Nil round table model for Blender (OBJ)
- Tenement apartment with Cycles
As a highlight, we have a great collection of visualization projects created with Cycles. That is probably the week where I posted the biggest group of projects with details about the development. Make sure you visit the Tenement apartment article to learn more about the light setup used by the artist, and also the incredible Åland Islands House with E-Cycles.