Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 8
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Blender 2.8: How to control HDR rotation?
- Oak Pass House: Blender and Octane Render for architecture
- Free furniture model: Shell chair for residential projects
- 497 free PBR materials for architecture (up to 4k)
- Skyscraper render with Blender Cycles (Profile)
As a highlight from the week, we can point a great project profile, which shows in detail how to use Blender to create a Skyscraper render using Cycles. You will also find a great guide about how to control HDR rotation for architecture. That is useful when you have to set the direction from shadows if you use a Sun from an HDR texture.