Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 47
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- BlenderBIM and IFC Clash detection for architecture (Tutorial)
- Scandinavian studio: Free interior scene with settings for Cycles
- Madeira apartment – Kitchen with Blender Cycles (Profile)
- 8 Scandinavian Sofas Collection for Blender
- VI-Suite 0.6 for Blender now has an updated manual (PDF)
- BlenderBIM updates and new features: Version v0.0.201115
- Must-have Add-ons for architecture with Blender: Set Precise Mesh (Free)
As a highlight, we have great updates to two Blender Add-ons that will transform the way you work. The first one is BlenderBIM, with an impressive list of new features, followed by VI-Suite 0.6 with a downloadable PDF document.
You should not miss the free interior scene in the Scandinavian studio article, which might help you further develop your interior lighting skills.