Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 44
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Graswald with 30% OFF until Sunday (November 1st-2020)
- VI-Suite v0.6 update 3 for Blender 2.8x
- Interactive apartment with Blender and the Unreal Engine (Profile)
- Advanced water shader for architecture with E-Cycles
- Architectural animation with Blender and LuxCore
- BlenderBIM updates and new features: Version v0.0.201025
As a highlight, we can easily point out two examples of media produced for architectural presentations. The first one is an animation using LuxCore and the second is also animation, but instead of a traditional linear motion, you have an interactive presentation using the Unreal Engine.
You should not miss the updates on both BlenderBIM and VI-Suite v0.6, which can transform the way you use Blender for architecture.