Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 43
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Kitchen design in Blender using the Home Builder Library
- Family homes with Blender Cycles in Vienna
- Lotus Temple in New Delhi with Blender and Sverchok (Demo)
- 25 free cutout images for architecture (Eevee settings)
- Getting started with E-Cycles for architectural rendering
As a highlight, we have another impressive demo of the capabilities of parametric modeling with the Sverchock Add-on and another project profile using Cycles.
You should also take a close look at a quick start guide about Blender and E-Cycles that can help understanding how to begin with the renderer.