Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 40
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Blender 2.9 for architecture released!
- 33 Free Concrete PBR textures for architecture
- Topologise Add-on for quick building generation with Blender
- Architectural glass shader pack updates: Frosted glass Type 2
- Alpha Trees Add-on for mapped tree textures
- Upgrading your GPUs to the RTX 3000 series: What is the best move?
As a highlight, we have the much-expected release of Blender 2.9 for architecture and also an update for our custom architectural glass shader.
You should not miss the impressive new demo from the Urb framework that shows again a quick and fast modeling process for buildings in architecture.