Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 38
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Architectural glass shader pack for Blender Cycles
- Blender 2.9: The beginner’s guide available in PDF
- BlenderBIM updates and new features (v0.0.200912)
- Free tile generator for architecture with dimension controls
- Modeling a building in 10 minutes using Blender, Urb, and IFC
- Cozy living room with Blender Cycles
As a highlight, we have an amazing update to the already useful BlenderBIM that allows us to create IFC files in Blender and much more. What can you do with the BlenderBIM? If you use it together with some other special libraries, it gives you tools to make such amazing projects like the one featuring the modeling of a building in about 10 minutes using a PERL script.
Besides that update, we also have a new release from Blender 3D Architect, which is our first architectural glass shader pack. It offers a custom glass shader for architecture that is great for interior rendering.