Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 37
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Blender 2.9: The beginner's guide available in PDF
- Residence in Revelstoke with Cycles (Profile)
- 9 Free architectural projects for FreeCAD
- Free furniture: Frame chair for Blender in FBX
- How to import SketchUp (SKP) files to Blender 2.9?
- Blender Collection Manager Add-on
- Scatter 3.0 with new UI and features: Add-ons for architecture
As a highlight, we have an incredible resource for artists trying to learn FreeCAD with nine full projects offering 3D models and technical drawings from famous architectural designs. You also find free furniture models and important updates to Blender Add-ons.
We also have the release of Blender 2.9: The beginner's guide as a downloadable PDF, which was a popular request from our readers.