Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 36
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Tranquility box: Rendering a SketchUp file in Blender Cycles
- Furniture Design with Blender for manufacturing with Patrick Chénard (Profile)
- BlenderBIM updates and new features (v0.0.200829)
- E-Cycles updated to Blender 2.9 and light groups support
- Villas Alaia with Blender and LuxCore
- FreeCAD for architectural drawing: Available in PDF
- 158k free IES profiles for interior rendering with Cycles
As a highlight, we have the much-expected availability of FreeCAD for architectural drawing in PDF. That was a frequent request from our readers and you can now get the book as a PDF file.
You also find some important updates for E-Cycles and also BlenderBIM.