Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 27
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Meadow house exterior with Cycles (Profile)
- 26 Free PBR textures for architecture (Tiles)
- Free BIM tools: Open IFC Viewer
- Small apartment interior with E-Cycles (Profile)
- Finding CAD data after importing to Blender
As a highlight, we have an important tool for anyone looking to handle BIM data with Blender. You might want to take a look at the Open IFC Viewer to manage IFC files.
Besides BIM tools, we also have an impressive selection of project profiles with residential visualizations of a compact apartment and a country house.