Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 20
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- 23 Free PBR textures for architecture (Parquet)
- Residential interior: From ArchiCAD to Blender Cycles (Profile)
- Free furniture: Bambi armchair for Blender (FBX)
- 39 Living room interior with Cycles (Profile)
- Cantilevered stair model for Blender: Free construction details (IFC)
As a highlight, we can point a detailed cantilevered stair model that is available as an IFC file and two project profiles! The first one shows a collaboration between an architectural visualization artist and a design studio. You also find an interior visualization started in ArchiCAD that was later imported to Blender.
From that ArchiCAD model, we got an impressive set of renders for that residential project.