Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 18
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- 14 PBR Textures for architecture (Carpet)
- Free Pleated style chair made with Blender
- Comparing Luxcore with Cycles for architecture
- California Hotel Infill with Blender Cycles (Profile)
- Blender 2.90: The SketchUp killer
As a highlight, we can point the article that shows a new feature from the upcoming Blender 2.90. The feature has the potential to transform Blender in a perfect replacement for SketchUp. It introduces a similar workflow for 3D modeling.