Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 12
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Free furniture: Thebes Lounge chair for Blender
- Apartment interior with Cycles: Architectural glass and carpet download
- Virtual reality production with Blender 2.8: Scene inspection
- 10 Free PBR textures for architecture (Bricks)
- Cycles living room with settings
- Blender 2.83: Cycles now has Adaptive Sampling
- 205 Free PBR textures for architecture
As a highlight for that list, we can point an exciting new feature for Blender Cycles, which is Adaptive Sampling for rendering. It can save a lot of time by setting fewer samples for a render. The smart feature would dynamically place more samples in regions of a render that need more processing.