Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 46
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Blender hidden Shadeless material for Eevee and Cycles
- Free 3D scanned human model for architecture
- Modern house with Blender Cycles on a Mac (Profile)
- Getting started with Sverchok for 3D modeling
- Index of Refraction list values for materials
As a highlight, we have an impressive project profile from a project using some relatively old hardware that was able to generate great results, unlike many artists that use modern GPUs for rendering the artist process all images in a MacBook Pro from 2012.
If you want to start using the Sverchok Add-on for modeling, we have a quick start guide about generating basic objects using the Nodes.