Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2020: Week 42
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models, and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Miami home with Blender and the Unreal Engine (Profile)
- Botaniq Add-on with 37% off on the Blender Market (Until 19th of October)
- Ladybug tools for Blender updates v0.0.201010
- Minimalist design interior with Blender and LuxCore
- Must-have Add-ons for architecture with Blender: Photographer 2 (Free)
As a highlight, we can easily point the quick overview of Photographer 2 as a must-have Add-on for architectural visualization. You should also take the opportunity to get the incredible botaniq with a 37% discount. That is one of the best libraries to create grass and vegetation for architecture. The discount ends today!