Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2019: Week 14
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Free office chair for interior visualization
- Blender for architecture: Units settings for precision modeling
- Free glass materials pack for the Unreal Engine
- Lighting design basics
- Free denim PBR texture in 4K
- White interior with concrete textures using Cycles
- Free two seater sofa for Blender
As a highlight, we can point out the incredible White Interior project where you will find useful insights about lighting a scene with Cycles.
Besides the interior visualization project, you will also get some great assets for your library with textures and furniture models.