Weekly Summary – Guides about ergonomics, composite for architecture car model pack and external
September began with some exciting news for our premium subscribers because we announced the second expansion on the content schedule. Until the end of last month, our subscribers received content three times a week. Always on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Now we also have premium content on Mondays! What type of content will we send on that day? More downloadable articles and tutorials. But, with a focus on design and the business of architectural visualization. We will try to relate all articles to Blender, but the focus might shift to areas not directly related to computer graphics.
For instance, our first article for this series deals with ergonomics and how you can use that to place your camera in architectural visualization correctly.
Besides the guide about ergonomics for architectural visualization, we also sent the first article explaining how to color correct your renders. Using the Node Editor in Blender for post-processing.
Here is the full list of content from last week:
- Ergonomics for architectural visualization – Eye Height (PDF/ZIP – 1.55 MB)
- Cars pack for external visualization (ZIP – 9.38 MB)
- Residential house external scene (ZIP – 43.08 MB)
- Quick guide to color controls for renders in architecture (PDF/ZIP – 2.71 MB)
Do you want to become a premium subscriber and also receive content straight to your inbox? Here are the available plans:
- Premium Subscription – 1 Month
- Premium Subscription – 6 Months (1 month free)
- Premium Subscription – 12 Months (2 months free)
If you are already a premium subscriber, thank you for your support, and I hope you like the new content. We have a lot of great content on our roadmap.