Weekly summary – Eevee for architecture, Fabrics textures, Vintage Studio and Time Management
Every week we share the list of resources our premium subscribers receive by e-mail with all the readers from Blender 3D Architect. That is a way to keep everyone informed about the benefits of becoming a premium subscriber.
The highlight of the week was undoubtedly the guide about Eevee for architectural visualization. For those of you unaware of the next release of Blender and some of their features, Eevee will become a new option to render scenes.
As a real-time render engine Eevee you deliver incredible results instantly, and literally, change the way we produce architectural visualization in Blender.
Our premium subscribers received a detailed guide about some of the features available today in Eevee.
Besides that, you will also find an excellent guide about time management for the architectural visualization business and some great assets!
Here is the complete list:
- Time management for architectural visualization (PDF/ZIP – 0.06 MB)
- Studio space for furniture render (ZIP – 69.17 MB)
- 30 Fabric textures for furniture in architecture (ZIP – 7.17 MB)
- Eevee for architectural visualization: First Look (PDF/ZIP – 4.46 MB)
Do you want to receive resources like the ones in the list straight to your inbox? Become a premium subscriber today and start receiving those resources.
By the end of the month, we send all files once again to all active subscribers. You can get the future resources and also the ones from the previous month.
Here are the available plans:
- Premium Subscription -Â 1 Month
- Premium Subscription -Â 6 Months (1 month free)
- Premium Subscription -Â 12 Months (2 months free)