Weekly Summary – Chairs pack, TV Stand, Local backups and mesh separation
The premium subscription of Blender 3D Architect is a great way to build your asset library for architectural visualization. You will find assets for your projects related to architecture like furniture, textures, downloadable guides and full projects.
Every week we sent to subscribers links to download assets by email, and in some cases, they also have access to the full library of resources.
Last week our subscribers had the opportunity to add to their libraries the following assets:
- Quick guide to local backups for architecture
- Chairs pack for interior visualization
- TV Stand with furniture for interiors
- How to separate meshes from imported models
Do you want to download all those assets and hundreds more from our premium assets page? Choose either a six or twelve months plan, and you will receive all future assets, and also the ones we sent in the past.
All assets are available to premium subscribers immediately after they enroll with one of the plans. But, if you just want to see how the subscription works, you can always go to the one month plan and receive the updated assets for the next month.
How to enroll? Here are the available plans starting at 5.90/month:
- Premium Subscription – 1 Month
- Premium Subscription – 6 Months (1 month free)
- Premium Subscription – 12 Months (2 months free)
And for those of you that are already subscribers, thank you for your support.