Weekly Summary – Architectural visualization business, Sofas collection, Lobby chairs and precision modeling
In the past week, we had a great set of resources for architectural visualization artists using Blender. Among the highlights, we can point a great guide about the architectural visualization business.
The guide will describe an example of how to set the price for your projects, using several models and show the math to get to the final cost of a visualization project.
Another important resource is a collection of sofas for interior visualization, and also lobby chairs! A must-have for architectural visualization artists.
And also a guide about the use of the 3D Cursor as a tool for precision modeling in architecture.
Here is the list of resources we sent for our subscribers last week:
- Architectural visualization business models (PDF/ZIP – 1.25 MB)
- 8 Sofas for interior visualization (ZIP – 42.49 MB)
- Lobby chair collection for interior architecture (ZIP – 1.45 MB)
- Using the 3D Cursor for precision modeling in architecture (PDF/ZIP – 0.33 MB)
Do you want to have access to assets and guides like this ones? You should consider becoming a premium subscriber of Blender 3D Architect. By getting a subscription, you will receive those resources almost every day of the week straight to your inbox.
How to get a premium subscription? Here are the available plans:
- Premium Subscription -Â 1 Month
- Premium Subscription -Â 6 Months (1 month free)
- Premium Subscription -Â 12 Months (2 months free)