Light paths for glass and fixing rotations: Blender 3D Architect Pro reports
We often post resources and tips here in Blender 3D Architect, focusing on architectural visualization using Blender, our primary objective. Our objective and mission are to show how you can use open-source tools like Blender in your work. To expand the content published on the site, we started Blender 3D Architect Pro by the end of 2020.
What is Blender 3D Architect Pro? Our site’s subscription-based section is where we post weekly tutorials and resources. Today, we send two tutorials that subscribers and either download or stream. All tutorials aim to expand our content and are always related to architectural visualization and Blender.
Last week, we posted two tutorials and another asset:
- Light paths for glass: One of the most important nodes regarding transparency for architecture is the Light Path. With this node, we can create glass surfaces and control their interaction with lights and shadows. Learn how to use them to create glass for architecture in this tutorial. (MP4 + PDF + assets)
- Downloadable asset: Frida chair: A chair model with all materials and data ready for the Asset Browser (blend file)
- Fixing rotations: Have you ever found a model with a random rotation in Blender? Learn how to fix those rotations with no Add-ons. (MP4 + PDF + assets)
If you are a subscriber, check your inbox to download or stream the content. The download links don’t expire and will remain valid, even if you cancel the subscription.
The feedback from our subscribers has been fantastic, and if you are a Blender 3D Architect Pro subscriber, thank you!
Do you want to become a subscriber? We currently offer a 15% discount for new subscribers, and you can grab it here. The content is available from Gumroad, and you have several benefits:
- Cancel the subscription at any time
- Download or stream the content
- Available on both Desktop and Gumroad mobile App (iOS and Android)
- 120+ tutorials and source files (updates twice a week)
- You keep access to the content received during the period of your subscription
- 1 free workshop or course at the end of each month (New)
A new benefit introduced recently to all subscribers is the availability of a free workshop or course from Blender 3D Architect each month. As long as you have an active subscription by the end of each month, you will receive an access code for a 100% discount.
Thanks again to all our subscribers that are supporting our work.