Last week in Blender 3D Architect 2019: Week 37
If you missed any of our articles from last week in Blender 3D Architect, you now have the chance to view a summary of all the content we posted. Among the materials, you will always find content related to architecture, furniture models and also news about Blender.
Here is a list of articles from last week:
- Free Pistachio bed for Blender
- 12 free PBR materials and HDR maps (Concrete)
- Blender 2.8 for architecture updates
- Free ground textures for landscape renders
- Using Blender to create IFC (BIM) files
- Interior design for residence with Blender and Cycles
- Free LC2 Armchair for Blender
Besides the interior visualization project, you will also get some great assets for your library with textures and furniture models.
As a highlight, we can point out the updates to the Blender 2.8 for architecture book, and also an Add-on that will allow us to export IFC files from Blender. That will give Blender an important role in the architectural design field.
You will be able to create BIM files from Blender!