3D modeling in Blender using feet and inches – Quick Guide (eBook)
Blender is a powerful 3d modeling and rendering tool that helps digital artists, architects, designers, and engineers to visualize their projects. Most of the documentation and guides about Blender uses only references to meters, centimes, and millimeters for 3d modeling.
That makes the software hard to use and apply in places where imperial units are the first choice.
In this book, you will learn how to enable and use the options in Blender to create 3d models using feet and inches. Not only you will get the imperial units system setup in Blender, but we will create a 3d model based on a floor plan.
You will learn how to:
- Use precision modeling techniques in Blender
- Change the unit system to feet and inches
- Apply multiple units at the same time
- Enter advance mode for units in Blender
- Create 3d models using precise measurements
- Formats: PDF and ePub
- Pages: 88 Pages (PDF version)
- Edition: 1st
- Blender version used: 2.79
- Download size: 7.7MB
There are no reviews yet.