Course about parametric modeling for architecture with Blender
A standard feature found in tools related to architectural modeling is parametric controls. By default, Blender doesn't provide parametric controls for architectural elements but using the right techniques and some simple math you can add your parametric controls to any object.
With the use of parametric modeling, you will control objects using semantic properties. A wall will have a thickness, length, and height. At the course, you will learn how to craft parametric controls and add them to any architectural element, including furniture.
What you will learn:
- Use existing tools from Blender like Drivers and Shape Keys
- Add custom properties to objects
- Connect custom properties to control Shape Keys
- Use expressions and math to adjust scale
- Apply simple Python to Drivers