Course about VR architecture with WebVR
WebVR is a cutting edge technology that allows any architectural visualization artist to create cross-platform VR experiences. You can create a single project and share with potential costumers and even embed that on your web page.
In this course, I will show you how to use WebVR and an open-source framework to transform your architectural projects into VR experiences. You can view your VR using a smartphone and several types of VR headsets. From Google Cardboard to HTC Vive and Oculus. They are all compatible with WebVR.
What you will learn:
- How to use a WebVR framework
- Use Python to create a test environment
- Render projects to use in VR
- Create a basic VR template
- Use animation and links inside VR
- Navigate between scenes in VR