Course about image manipulation with Python for digital artists
If you ever wanted to learn Python but couldn't find any guide or material with a focus on digital artists, this course is for you! The primary objective of this training is to teach you how to create Python scripts to manipulate and process images, using similar tools like the ones found in Photoshop and GIMP.
And at the same time, giving you a solid base to later expand your Python knowledge to use it to create custom tools and automation for Blender, 3ds max, and other 3d packages.
The course material has a focus on digital artists with no background in programming or scripting.
Here is what you will learn:
- Install and set up Python
- Add new modules and packages to Python
- Create and run Python scripts
- Process images to resize, crop, and rotate canvas
- Convert images to multiple formats
- Apply filters and enhancements
- Batch process hundreds of images at once