Architectural visualization workshop with Blender Eevee
In Blender 2.8 you will find an incredible new renderer called Eevee, which will replace the Blender Internal as the new default renderer for Blender. One of the significant advantages of using Eevee is that you will get real-time realistic graphics.
The architectural visualization workshop with Blender Eevee will show you how to work with the new features of Blender 2.8 to light an interior scene. You will learn about:
- How to model in Blender 2.8 using metric units (Meters)
- How to model in Blender 2.8 using metric units (Feet and Inches)
- Light an interior scene in Eevee
- Use PBR materials in Eevee
- Add effects to a scene
- Use light probes to improve lights
- Render a scene using Eevee
Notice: Blender 2.8 is still under development, and the workshop will reflect that with constant updates showing new features and tools. By the time Blender 2.8 reaches a stable release, you will get all necessary examples to start using Eevee for your projects.
There are no reviews yet.