Course about animation nodes for architecture
The use of Nodes in Blender is something common for tasks like material design and render compositing. Do you know that you can also use Nodes for animation? It is possible with the amazing Add-on called Animation Nodes. With this Add-on, you will expand the capabilities of Blender and create procedural animation.
With procedural animation, you can quickly create powerful workflows for animation in architecture without keyframes. At this course, you will learn how to use the Add-on to create such animations.
Here is a list of a few things you will learn:
- How to setup Animation Nodes
- The difference between keyframe animation to full procedural motion
- How to use Nodes to create animation
- Replicate animation with loops
- Change objects properties with Nodes for animation
- Apply Nodes to a project in architecture